SPUG: FW: Linux Opportunities with Volt

Ken Meyer kmeyer at blarg.net
Wed Jun 8 12:42:31 PDT 2005

FYI

Ken Meyer

-----Original Message-----

From: McDonnell, Lindsay [mailto:lmcdonnell at Volt.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2005 9:47 AM

Subject: Linux Opportunities with Volt

Hello Brian, Ken and Douglas!

My name is Lindsay McDonnell, and I am a recruiter with Volt Technical
Resources. A few Linux-related positions have just opened up, and I was
wondering if anyone in the GSLUG was currently seeking employment.

We are asking for Linux enthusiasts who also posses some Unix skills as
well. They must have deep experience and not just be hobbyists. They Must
know how to add/remove programs in a Linux Server environment. Some software
dev on Linux or Unix is necessary; they need to know Perl, Python and shell
scripting and have familiarity with C and Java.

If you know of someone, please let me know! This is a great opportunity that
has the potential for a lot of growth.  Feel free to give me a call if you
have any questions!

Thanks for your help, and I look forward to hearing from you!

Best Regards,

Lindsay McDonnell
Recruiter

Volt Technical Resources