SPUG: JOB: Seattle PERL Contract Opportunity
jobs-noreply at seattleperl.org
Thu Jul 14 17:17:19 PDT 2005
The focus of the project is to upgrade the Perl scripts within a Windows
based mail system environment to perform the following functions:
- Create/delete aliases for mail gateways to use based on
- Create/delete aliases from the forwarding system for users,
- Create/delete user accounts on Exchange 5.5 before migration, and
Exchange 2003 after migration.
- Balance new accounts across several separate message stores; create
balance method to be flexible and easily replaceable for planned
- Modify email/AD accounts and update GAL and folders as necessary due
to account changes, deletions, change of status.
- Manage creation, deletion, and changes of non-person or group
accounts updating GAL as appropriate.
The project includes Perl script development, testing, and modification
as required to perform outlined functions.
Note, more info available, if interested!!
- Contract, Start Immediately/ASAP
- 6-8 weeks, $65/hour
- No stock options or other incentives
- 1099, corporations okay
- As a subcontractor, working directly with a company on a project
- Seattle WA
- Telecommuting okay, but onsite time definitely required throughout
- The company is in the field of healthcare, research.
Kory G. Smith
Manager of Network Services
Seitel Leeds & Associates
We Make Networks Work
2 Nickerson Street, Suite 201
Seattle, WA 98109
(206) 832-2820 Network Services
(206) 283-4355 Reception
(206) 283-4258 Fax
ksmith at sla.com
More information about the spug-list