SPUG: JOB: QA Lead for Isilon Systems in Seattle, WA

SPUG Jobs jobs-noreply at seattleperl.org
Mon Jul 11 19:16:06 PDT 2005

COMPANY: Isilon Systems

POSITION: Quality Assurance Lead

DATE: 06/29/05

Isilon(r) is the premier provider of intelligent clustered storage
systems for digital content. Isilon's products are designed for
data-intensive businesses and clustered computing environments such as
those in media and entertainment, digital imaging, life sciences and oil
and gas, which all produce, analyze or distribute large amounts of
digital content. Isilon helps world-class companies such as Paramount,
Corbis, and Technicolor meet the demands of their rapidly-growing
digital content environments and accelerate the digital workflow.  Check
out our open Positions:

Isilon Systems seeks talented and proven QA Lead with leadership and
mentoring skills to help expand our product certification and test
automation processes.  This is a lead position for an experienced
Software Test Lead with a background in performance testing and test
automation. This is a hands-on technical position leading a small team
of test developers, executors and systems administrators.  Thus,
previous project planning, scheduling, cost analysis and management
experience is required.

*	Performance testing, test design, analysis and presentation of
*	Minimum of 6 years of test planning, scheduling and detailed
Test Case design.
*	Proficiency in Perl or Python and at least one *nix shell script
*	Administrator level experience in mixed Linux (*nix) and Windows
*	Experience shipping customer facing products (software and
hardware), multiple lifecycles required.
*	2+ years experience managing and mentoring 2-5 testers on a
daily basis.
*	Basic hardware, networking, test lab management skills.
*	Comprehensive knowledge and application of Software Quality
Assurance methodologies.
*	Strong written and verbal communication skills.
*	Ability to work successfully as part of a team.
*	Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other technical degree

So come join our great team! If you have the above experience and
skills, we provide a unique opportunity to work with bleeding edge
technology testing our multi-terabyte and multi-gigabit fileserver
products, please send your resume to jobs at isilon.com
<mailto:jobs at isilon.com?subject=Quality Assurance Lead II> . A
non-disclosure agreement must be signed prior to an interview.

Isilon Systems is an equal opportunity employer.

Relocation Available

Forwards OK / Direct Hires Only

Current US Work Authorization Required

Beth Kester

Senior Recruiter

Isilon Systems | Intelligent Clustered Storage

bkester at isilon.com

220 W. Mercer St. | Seattle, WA 98119
T: 206.315.7482 | Cell: 206.353.9255  | Fax: 206.315.7601