SPUG: JOB: PERL programmer, Hayden, ID

SPUG Jobs jobs-noreply at seattleperl.org
Mon Jul 11 18:41:00 PDT 2005

I currently have a position open for a PERL programmer, although its not
in the Seattle area, yours is the closest group to us so I was hoping that
some of your members might be interested in the position, as it does offer
relocation benefits for anybody seeking work / living outside the city.

Here is the info:

Required Skillset:  Perl programming in a professional environment for at
least 5 years. Knowledge of programming in Linux is preferred. CGI,
DBI/DBD with MySQL, and a heaping amount of dynamic html is just about all
we do here so the ideal candidate must have related skills.

This position is for permanent employment, salaried, on a W2 tax status.
The position is offered directly through our company, Home By Design. I am
not a recruiter.

Benefits: Relocation benefits are offered and can be negotiated. Life,
disability, medical, dental, vision insurance are provided. 401K with
profit sharing, paid vacation, casual dress work environment.

Physically located in Hayden, Idaho, about 4 hours east of Seattle just
outside Spokane, Washington.  The position does not offer telecommute.

Home By Design is a profitable publishing company that creates a home and
decor magazine, which is used as a marketing tool for real estate agents.
We have been wildly successful and offer plenty of room to grow with us
and enjoy success as we continue to create the nations fastest growing
marketing system for realtors.

Only restriction is that this position is open to those legally authorized
to work in the US, either permanent resident, or US citizens. We are not
accepting work visa applications at this time.

Resumes can be emailed directly to me, or faxed to 208-676-0469

Nathan Reese
Home By Design Magazine
11626 Tracey Rd
Hayden, ID 83835