SPUG: Simplest tool for creating custom modules?

Creede Lambard creede at penguinsinthenight.com
Sat Jan 22 23:50:03 PST 2005

On Sat, Jan 22, 2005 at 05:42:43PM -0800, Creede Lambard wrote:
> I used to use one of the techniques in Damian's OO book

Ack. Next time read it over before you hit "send."

I think I was going to talk about one of the Class modules Damian profiled,
then realized that was getting away from the idea of Minimal Perl. Sorry for
the hanging thought.

                               * .~. (   : Creede Lambard         :
 Never rush a miracle man.    . / V \  . :------------------------:
 You get lousy miracles.       /(   )\   : creede at              :
 Linux. Reliable and free. Pick any two. :         dot com        :