SPUG: Ruby on Rails Workshop

Geoffrey Grosenbach boss at topfunky.com
Thu Dec 29 16:33:23 PST 2005

I was a part of SPUG a few years ago and have moved back to Seattle
after two years in Asia. In addition to my Perl work, I've picked up
Ruby on Rails and am having a lot of fun doing it (and making good
money, too).

I'm going to be teaching a Ruby on Rails workshop in Mukileo on
January 23-25. It's a great opportunity to get an intense learning
experience with this great new web framework. Learn more in 3 days
than you could in 3 months!

And, get an extra $50 off by using the code SPUG (bringing the cost
down to $645).

$795 ($100 off if you register before Dec 31, $50 more off if you use
the code SPUG at any time)

And, I'd love to give a presentation on Rails at an upcoming SPUG
meeting if you guys are interested.

Geoffrey Grosenbach
boss at topfunky.com

Website Development