SPUG: Full details for Bellevue daytime meeting and some details for Seattle evening meeting (please comment on the time)

Duane Blanchard dblanchard at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 13:30:26 PST 2005

I didn't find anyone else at Dixie's today. If anyone else was there,
I'm sorry we didn't find each other. I think some people may never
have found Dixie's. I didn't realize that there are no street signs,
or even advertizing signs anywhere over there. I'll print a big sign
for next month's Bellevue daytime meeting so we can more easily
identify each other. Maybe we should all carry our camel books in with
us.

As for the Seattle evening meeting next week, 5:30 sounds great to me.
It isn't necessarily too late for people to chime in on this, but
let's  close the discussion by tomorrow noon. I understand that some
people don't work downtown (I'm in Bellevue) and need a little time to
get there, but hopefully people can go in a little early and get off a
little early, or flex some hours, et cetera.

Thanks all, I hope to see you next week.

--
Duane Blanchard
206.280.1263

There are 10 kinds of people in the world;
those who know binary and those who don't.