SPUG: list filter html

Andrew Sweger andrew at sweger.net
Tue Aug 16 10:39:27 PDT 2005

On Tue, 16 Aug 2005, John Costello wrote:

> It'll be a sad day when I forget my mail knowledge. :^)

I've gotten prescription meds to try erasing that knowledge. It didn't
help. The RFC's just keep coming back.

> Good point.  I had thought only of executables and the like, or the
> occasional image.  Does PGP come through as binary (I'm guessing yes, but
> don't remember).

There's a couple varieties. There are ASCII armored signatures inline with
the text attachment and detached binary signatures as a separate
attachment (which end up being base64 encoded). I don't know yet what the
filter will do with these, but I'm guessing it can handle these cases.

--
Andrew B. Sweger -- The great thing about multitasking is that several
                                things can go wrong at once.