SPUG: How do I determine when a module became "core"?

Cantrall, Christopher W christopher.w.cantrall at boeing.com
Fri Aug 12 12:25:15 PDT 2005

I think I was reading about something like that last night in Perl
Medic.  Somewhere in chapters 9-12.  It might have just been identifying
versions of modules, however.

I do know that the book has a listing of core modules & when they were
made core.

HTH.

Chris Cantrall      425-717-6117
  737-900ER Escape Door Analysis