SPUG: A weekend with Stas Bekman

jerry gay jerry.gay at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 10:43:08 PDT 2005

i'll happily host stas at my place. i'll send him an email with the
details, and make sure he makes it to pac-med monday for the meeting.
if anyone wants to meet up with him over the weekend you can reach me
via email or on my mobile at 201.220.3139.

we'll probably see the blue angels on saturday and visit rainier early
sunday morning.
~jerry