SPUG: UW career opportunity

Jim Laney jlaney at u.washington.edu
Mon Aug 1 12:57:37 PDT 2005

Hello,

I'm a developer for the University of Washington's Catalyst Research and
Development team. We are responsible for a suite of Web applications
developed to meet the specific needs of UW faculty, staff, students, and
researchers to support communication and collaboration.

We develop applications using our own perl-based application framework,
and are looking for a perl developer with OOP experience to join our team.

To view the position description, follow this link:

http://www.washington.edu/admin/hr/jobs/apl/

Click "External Candidates: Search and apply for UW jobs", and enter
Req# 13918.

Thanks,
Jim
--