SPUG: Stas Bekman visiting Seattle in August

Andrew Sweger andrew at sweger.net
Tue Apr 26 08:41:09 PDT 2005

Hello? I'm being serious (no, really). Stas Bekman. Do you work for a
company that runs lots of mod_perl code? Do you think they could afford a
couple hundred bucks to buy Stas a flight and a couple nights in a dive
off Aurora Avenue? He's booking flights now and trying to fill his
calendar. Here's a great chance to have Mr. mod_perl teach and inspire
your team to even higher levels of Perl wizardry.

--
Andrew B. Sweger -- The great thing about multitasking is that several
                                things can go wrong at once.