SPUG: DBD::CSV Problems

Creede Lambard creede at penguinsinthenight.com
Tue Apr 12 20:56:40 PDT 2005

I will admit to never having used DBI::CSV, but I notice that your
connect string is

  my $dbh = DBI->connect("DBI:CSV:f_dir=/home/jc/data/yahoo.csv");
                                  ^^^^^

and your error message is

  No such directory '/home/jc/data/yahoo.csv' at ./dbtest.pl line 27
          ^^^^^^^^^

so I'm just guessing here that you're using the wrong method to
specify the file you want to open. A quick look at Google indicates that
you do indeed need to specify a directory as the argument to f_dir,
but I didn't google far enough to find out how to specify the file.

Good luck!