SPUG: Perl Tk book advice request

C.J. Collier cjcollier at colliertech.org
Wed Sep 29 23:49:50 CDT 2004

I am personally quite partial to GTK+.  From what I hear, there are some
good perl wrappers.

/me does a bit of research...

http://personal.riverusers.com/~swilhelm/gtkperl-tutorial/

and you might also want...

http://sdl.perl.org/

If you want to see what's possible with SDL & Perl check out Frozen
Bubble:

http://frozen-bubble.org/

Whee!  Graphics with Perl!

C.J.