SPUG: Meet at amazon.com Pac-Med office?

Aaron W. West tallpeak at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 23 13:52:23 CDT 2004

The best route I found by car:

>From north:

I5-S, take the Dearborn exit.

At the end of the ramp, turn left to head west on Dearborn (under the bridge
then down the hill).

Take the first right after the bridge, onto 10th ave S.

Go about three blocks to take the first non-dead-end right (King Street).

Take a right onto 12th. Follow up the hill, across the bridge, and take a
right at the light (onto Charles Street), then park on the street and walk
to the entrance.

As for taking the bus, unless you are on either the #60 or #36 routes,
you'll need to transfer, so I usually found it a bit inconvenient to do and
opted to drive. But use http://transit.metrokc.gov or
http://tripplanner.metrokc.gov