SPUG: Jonathan Swartz of Mason fame in November

Andrew Sweger andrew at sweger.net
Wed Sep 22 11:03:12 CDT 2004

Jonathan Swartz of Mason fame has offered to give a presentation on Mason
at the 16 November meeting of SPUG. More details as they come in.

But what about October? Well, what about it? Who has something (remotely)
Perlish they'd like to share? Just think of the fame and fortune that
could be waiting for you. It worked for me! Would anyone like to dispell
the mysteries of push/pop/shift/unshift and reveal their awesome power to
folks just getting started with Perl. It's time to pass on what you have
learned so more people can fall in love with Perl.

(I wonder how many spam filters this email will trigger.)

--
Andrew B. Sweger -- The great thing about multitasking is that several
                                things can go wrong at once.