SPUG: The SPUG Report, 19 October 2004

CJ Collier cjcollier at colliertech.org
Thu Oct 21 12:17:47 CDT 2004

> I'd like to encourage all SPUGgers to take some time to lavish some well
> deserved gratitude upon C.J. Collier.

Thank you Andrew, but I can't take all of the credit for myself.  I
wouldn't have been able to do it without the help of Tim O'Reilly from
O'Reilly Media, Colin Bryar, the Technical Assistant Director at Amazon,
John Schoettler, the senior manager of Global Property Management at
Amazon, Bruce Blank, the Media Services Project Manager for the PacMed
AV room, David Carswell, who provided escorts to attendees, Kelly
Lobello, who set up the AV room for us, Kuyper Hoffman, the security
engineer who okayed us for using the external Internet connections, and
all of the attendees, without whom we wouldn't have a reason to throw
this shindig.

I look forward to seeing many of you at the next meeting.  I spoke with
Jon this morning, and it sounds like he's going to have an interesting
presentation that should appeal to beginning Mason users, as well as
experienced folks.

Cheers,

C.J.