SPUG: Directions to Amazon.com Pac-Med building

Andrew Sweger andrew at sweger.net
Tue Oct 19 03:27:54 CDT 2004

Okay, here is a revised (though not necessarily better) version of Aaron's
directions with some possible corrections and further details:

I-5 (from North or South)
=========================

On I-5, take the S Dearborn St exit and turn West on Dearborn (I-5
Southbound: turn right; I-5 Northbound: turn left) and proceed
approximately two blocks.

Turn right on 8th Ave S and proceed North for three blocks.

Turn right on S King St and proceed East for approximately five blocks.

Turn right on 12th Ave S and proceed South for approximately five
blocks. Along this way, you will cross over the Rizal bridge.

At this point, notice that you have been going in a circle.

Skip to Pac-Med Building below.

I-90 (from East)
================

On I-90, take the Rainier Ave S (hwy 900) exit Northbound and proceed
approximately six blocks.

Turn left on S King St and proceed West for approximately two blocks.

Turn left on 12th Ave S and proceed South for approximately five
blocks. Along this way, you will cross over the Rizal bridge.

Pac-Med Building
================

Turn right at Charles St (the light after the bridge). The Amazon.com
Pac-Med building is visible ahead and on the left as you make the turn and
proceed South on Charles (Charles borders the West side of the
building).

Park.

Walk to the South entrance of the tower. There is a convenient path that
goes around the building in case you accidently end up at the North
entrance.

Enter building and go to the reception/security desk to the right. Sign in
and wait to be escorted to the meeting room (just like when we met at
Safeco in the U-district, more or less).

Hopefully I didn't introduce any critical errors this time. Putting it up
on the http://seattleperl.org/ page shortly...

--
Andrew B. Sweger -- The great thing about multitasking is that several
                                things can go wrong at once.