SPUG: Modules screwing each other up.

Dan Ebert mathin at mathin.com
Thu Oct 7 16:47:20 CDT 2004

I've found a work around for this particular module ... I only need to use
one OR the other in any given call so I just make sure I don't create the
SOAP::WSDL object unless I need it.  (I was creating it when "new" was
called to create my object and storing it as part of that object.  Now I
just create the WSDL object right before I use it.)

Your idea about creating the SOAP::Parser object first is interesting, but
the perldoc says that a new Parser should be created for everything you
need to parse ... so I can't just create one in the begining and keep
using it.

Thanks for your testing though.  I thought I might be going insane :)

Dan.
Immigration is the sincerest form of flattery.
	- Unknown