SPUG: JOB: QA Software Development Engineer in Test for Isilon Systems in Seattle, WA

Andrew Sweger andrew at sweger.net
Fri Nov 12 20:54:34 CST 2004

COMPANY: Isilon Systems

POSITION: QA Software Development Engineer in Test

http://www.isilon.com/careers/qa_engineer.html

LOCATION: Seattle, WA

DATE: 11/11/04

Isilon(r) is the premier provider of intelligent clustered storage systems
for digital content. Isilon's products are designed for data-intensive
businesses and clustered computing environments such as those in media and
entertainment, digital imaging, life sciences and oil and gas, which all
produce, analyze or distribute large amounts of digital content. Isilon
helps world-class companies such as Paramount, Corbis, and Technicolor
meet the demands of their rapidly-growing digital content environments and
accelerate the digital workflow.  Check out our open Positions:

QA SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER IN TEST

Experience Level: 3+ Yrs

Isilon Systems is seeking a highly motivated, self-starting QA Engineer to
help expand our test coverage. Position requirements and responsibilities
include:

 * Detailed test case design experience required.
 * Experience with Perl, Python required.
 * Experience testing in mixed Linux (*nix) and Windows environments
   required.
 * Experience shipping customer facing products required, multiple
   lifecycles preferred.
 * Experience with both software and hardware product lines preferred.
 * Basic hardware, networking, test lab management skills.
 * Performance testing experience a big plus.
 * Strong written and verbal communication skills.
 * CS Degree or equivalent experience.

We have several openings for experienced software test engineers that
desire a challenging position testing distributed file systems.

So come join our great team! If you have the experience and knowledge,
we'll provide the opportunity of the decade! Please send your resume to
jobs at isilon.com (subject: QA Test Engineer job). A non-disclosure
agreement must be signed prior to an interview.

Isilon Systems is an equal opportunity employer.

Relocation Available

Forwards OK / Direct Hires Only

Beth Kester
Senior Recruiter
Isilon Systems | Intelligent Storage for Digital Content
220 W. Mercer St. | Suite 501 | Seattle, WA 98119