SPUG: Open Sauce Lunch -- *this* Wednesday

Michael R. Wolf MichaelRWolf at att.net
Tue May 25 02:11:46 CDT 2004

Here's the Open Sauce lunch I announced last week.

It's coming up *this* Wednesday.

    Wednesday, May 26, 2004
    Thai Siam
    NW 83rd St and 15th Ave. NW 98117-5465
    (North Ballard/South Crown Hill)
    12:15 pm

    http://spugwiki.perlocity.org/index.cgi?WednesdayMay26Ballard

Hope to see you there. I'm hoping that the biggest Perl Monger group
in the world -- the other mongers claiming this distinction are
probably just a drinking club with a Perl problem...:-) -- can come up
with some really world-class ideas to think locally, act locally, and
have a global impact.

We've collectively got more Perl expertise in this group and in the
geographical area than many Perl-centric companies. How could we
harness that power to serve each other, the community at large, and
ultimately Perl itself. All of which feeds back to serving ourselves,
too.

I've got some ideas.
Bring your ideas.
We can all have lunch together... you, me, and our collective ideas.

Michael

--
Michael R. Wolf
    All mammals learn by playing!