SPUG: Perl Reference Guide 3.0 - available

Bill Campbell bill at celestial.com
Fri May 21 12:59:07 CDT 2004

On Fri, May 21, 2004, Mathew D. Watson wrote:
>Anyone collect Perl memorabilia?
>I just uncovered an old "Perl Reference Guide, for version 3.0" by Johan
>It's neatly folded and stapled. The paper has yellowed, but it's in pretty
>good shape considering where I found it.

I have the O'Reilly Programming Perl Quick Reference Guide for perl 4.0 by
Vromans which I even look at from time to time.

INTERNET:   bill at Celestial.COM  Bill Campbell; Celestial Software LLC

Imagine if every Thursday your shoes exploded if you tied them the usual
way.  This happens to us all the time with computers, and nobody thinks of
                -- Jef Raskin http://jefraskin.com/