SPUG: Open Sauce lunch *today*

Andrew Sweger andrew at sweger.net
Thu May 13 21:42:22 CDT 2004

Two hours is not enough time to invite folks for this kind of thing. Some
folks get digests, so they won't see it for at least a day. Some people
use software that files mailing lists into separate folders so they can
focus on work and catch up with the list when they're less busy. It
generally takes at least twenty minutes for email sent to the list to
actually be delivered to subscribers (at least this is true for myself,
I'm not sure what the longest wait is for the person at the end of the
delivery list).

For all the people near Crown Hill or Ballard, who have nothing better to
do than obsess over the spug-list, did any manage to show up? Any results
worth sharing?

--
Andrew B. Sweger -- The great thing about multitasking is that several
                                things can go wrong at once.