SPUG: Geocoding System

Peter Darley pdarley at kinesis-cem.com
Thu Mar 25 10:12:43 CST 2004

Mark,
	I'm going to have to be getting lat/long for a database that will
eventually have tens of thousands of locations in it, so doing it this way
would be pretty abusive. :)
	As to free, I'm not against spending some money on this, as long as I end
up with something I can use easily from Perl.
Thanks,
Peter Darley