SPUG: Exegesis 7 is out

Michael R. Wolf MichaelRWolf at att.net
Mon Mar 8 12:40:43 CST 2004

I haven't been following these, but just noticed that Exegesis 7 came
out a week and a half ago. It's about the format keyword, a piece
that's been removed from the Perl6 core in deference to a 'Form.pm'
module and a 'form' function.

    http://www.perl.com/pub/a/2004/02/27/exegesis7.html

I guess that means that the apocalypse is out, too. Um, lemme look.
Here it is.... stuck on the end of Apocalypse 6.

    http://dev.perl.org/perl6/apocalypse/A06.html

Let me quote it in its entirety....

    Apocalypse 7: Formats

    Gone from the core. See Damian.

The E7 hasn't migrated over to be with it's buddies A01..A06
(apocalypses) and E01..E06 (exegeses). If you haven't yet wrapped your
brain around all things Perl6, here's a great place to fantasize about
Perl6 in all it's holy writ.

    http://dev.perl.org/perl6/exegesis/
    http://dev.perl.org/perl6/apocalypse/

Enjoy,