SPUG: Lake Union Perl Contract

Tim Maher tim at consultix-inc.com
Fri Jun 4 16:10:02 CDT 2004

The Lux Group (www.lux-seattle.com <http://www.lux-seattle.com/> ) has an
immediate need for a contract Perl developer.

Our client provides pre-press print services to one of the major banking
chains and was recently required to implement additional security on the
site. The project is 90% complete; our developer will be unable to complete
the project due to a family emergency. There's approximately 16 hours
remaining on this project. There is additional work from this client
currently slated to begin in approximately 3 weeks, so there is the
possibility of more work in the near future.

You must have the following skills:
*	Perl 5.6.1
*	Mod-Perl (install and use modules, e.g. html template, Apache, etc.)
*	Write database queries using Postgres 7.3
*	Use sessions/cookies to store and retrieve information

Ability to install/configure Linux 7.3, Apache, Tomcat and Postgres 7.3
would be a bonus but not required.

Pay - $40-$45 per hour DOE.
1099, prefer individual but corp. ok.
Telecommuting not an option for the immediate project. We're located on
Westlake Ave N. in Seattle.

Please contact Amy Gillespie @ 206-328-9898 or via email at
amyg at lux-seattle.com.

Amy Gillespie