SPUG: Someone looking for a hash of Perl developers in Seattle (repost)

Jonathan Gardner jgardner at jonathangardner.net
Tue Jun 1 12:24:37 CDT 2004

On Friday 28 May 2004 05:35 pm, James Moore wrote:
> I'm assuming this is Amazon - anyone know anything else?
>
> Interesting that they're willing to pay relocation for short-term
> contractors.

I don't think this is Amazon. It doesn't sound like the kind of people we
are looking for. I don't believe Amazon hires contractors. We certainly
don't want developers with Photoshop experience (though having it is not a
minus).

If anyone is interested, Amazon is hiring. We're always hiring.

--
Jonathan Gardner
jgardner at jonathangardner.net