SPUG: Re: ping anyone around

Andrew Sweger andrew at sweger.net
Wed Jul 28 16:36:32 CDT 2004

On Wed, 28 Jul 2004, Joseph Ronie wrote:

> how many "active" users are on the list...
>
> seems to be really dead compared to our local lugoj
> list... and it is a small list...

An analysis of posts to the spug-list in the TTM shows there are several
hundred unique active participants. This is, however, a slight decline
over activity in previous years. Compared to year-over-year results of
same-list activity through Perl Mongerism, spug-list is still a healthy
and active community. We expect great things in the future.

And according to what I see at the Perl Conference here in Portland and
Tim O'Reilly's comments, activity is picking up.

This message may contain forward looking statements and as such no serious
consideration should be given to them in part or in whole. Void where
prohibited except in North Bend where things are done differently.

--
Andrew B. Sweger -- The great thing about multitasking is that several
                                things can go wrong at once.