SPUG: Perl Medic "Transforming Legacy Code" by Peter Scott -- book review

Bill Campbell bill at celestial.com
Tue Jul 20 18:17:20 CDT 2004

On Tue, Jul 20, 2004, Yitzchak Scott-Thoennes wrote:
>On Tue, Jul 20, 2004 at 02:47:15PM -0700, "Michael R. Wolf" <MichaelRWolf at att.net> wrote:
>>
>> Perl Medic "Transforming Legacy Code"
>
>Anyone else care to make "must read" book recommendations?  I'm
>particularly interested to hear about books that change the way
>you code, or the way you look at coding.

The only perl-specific must-read I can think of is Damian Conway's ``Object
Oriented Perl''.

Bill
--
INTERNET:   bill at Celestial.COM  Bill Campbell; Celestial Systems, Inc.

``The fact is that the Constitution was indended to protect us from
the government, and we cannot expect the government to enforce it
willingly'' -- Dave E. Hoffmann, Reason Magazine March 2002