SPUG: (job offered) Black Box Test Engineer
JayeLill at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 27 19:21:40 CST 2004
If you are interested in this, or know someone who is, please send
resume and I will pass it on (forwards OK, no recruiters)
Be sure job title is in subject line.
JLill at careerdev.info
Black Box Test Engineer -
* Qualified Black Box Test Engineer will be responsible for
Quality Assurance of Client Side .net controls in C++ or Java in medium
to large scale "mission critical" production system.
* Candidate must have extensive experience in all phases of QA
* Candidate must have experience around an N-Tier System, .NET,
C#, XML, SQL Server, Application Development Environment.
* Experience writing test plans, executing test cases, and logging
bugs in a tracking system.
* SQL Coding Experience Required.
* Required Skills:
* QA Engineer in Client Server Application Development
* Experience in Production "mission critical" system
* SQL Coding Skills
For more resources on promoting your services and skills:
see - <http://www.careerdev.info> www.careerdev.info
subscribe - (send blank email to) careerdev-subscribe at smartgroups.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the spug-list