SPUG: Showing progress in the browser

Michael R. Wolf MichaelRWolf at att.net
Fri Jan 23 19:08:51 CST 2004

Luis Medrano <lmzaldivar at mac.com> writes:

> List,
> I have a question I would like to show the progress on the CGI on the
> browser for example 10%, 20% 40% of complision. or something like
> that...Any one knows how I can do this??..

I remember Damian talking about some progress bars. Anyone remember

Perhaps it was in ~damian/bin -- not a Perl-ish answer.

Anyone know where to get a tarball of ~damian/bin? I know he didn't
have it ready when he spoke about it at SPUG, but it got cooked (for
some definition of cooked) for his OSCON gig.

Michael R. Wolf
    All mammals learn by playing!
        MichaelRWolf at att.net