SPUG: New Meeting Location!!!!

Andrew Sweger andrew at sweger.net
Fri Jan 23 17:56:25 CST 2004

On Fri, 23 Jan 2004, Islandman wrote:

> Curious, why did we rule out libraries? Many of them have meeting rooms.
> Are they all full?

Who said anything about ruling them out? Is this from another context (a
conversation perhaps)?

In the past, we have avoided seeking out libraries because we wanted a
regular monthly schedule and libraries did not permit advance booking of
rooms. Jim (Cthulhu) reported at the meeting that libraries are now
permitting established public organizations to book meeting rooms in
advance.

Get the details on the Wiki. Details, folks. Just the facts, y'all.

--
Andrew B. Sweger -- The great thing about multitasking is that several
                                things can go wrong at once.