SPUG: Big changes

Michael R. Wolf MichaelRWolf at att.net
Tue Jan 20 12:35:55 CST 2004

SPUGly folks,

Count me in. I'll take a _piece_ of the responsibility for a while.

I'd been laying off the "Town Crier" role I started last year, but was
considering throwing my hat in the ring as a part of the "program

    When what to my wondering eyes disappeared,
    but a big SAFECO room, and guy with a beard.

Yeah, I know there isn't an official program committee, but I figured
it would be helpful, and something I'd enjoy.

So, herewith, hereinafter, and herewithall, (and all that which is
gobeldy gook and muckety muck) I do commit to being the/a SPUG GOTO
Guy as we (collectively -- I can't do this alone) transition from

    A World-class Perl Monger Group
      under the direction of White-Camel award-winner Tim Maher

    A World-class Perl Monger Group,
      self-directed in our playful learning.

I guess what I'm saying is I'll be a SPUG GOTO Guy if there's a SPUG
GOTO Team.

I'm looking to having fun. How would you like to join in? Post here
and meet at Safeco tonight.

Michael Wolf

Michael R. Wolf
    All mammals learn by playing!