SPUG: Jan Mtg: Intro to Perl

Tim Maher tim at consultix-inc.com
Mon Jan 5 22:42:51 CST 2004

SPUGsters,

We're due for a "beginner's night", so this month I'll provide an
"Intro to Perl" for those who've been craving one. Obviously,
I'll be aiming at a less sophisticated audience than usual, and
naturally, I'll be recycling material from previous talks, so I'm
especially interested in attracting first-time visitors who
wouldn't be able to handle the pace of our regular meetings.

So please help spread the word to potentially interested parties
by forwarding this email to friends and colleagues, and
cross-posting it on other mailing lists.

I'm currently expecting to continue my "Intro to Perl" during the
Feb. 20th meeting, but I'd be willing to relinquish that time
slot if somebody else is itching to talk about something then.

Hope You Survive the Big Snow,

-Tim

          January Seattle Perl Users Group Meeting
       Title: Introduction to Perl
     Speaker: Tim Maher, Consultix (tim<at>teachmeperl.com)