SPUG: spugwiki defaced

Andrew Sweger andrew at sweger.net
Sat Jan 3 22:52:28 CST 2004

Actually, I have the kwiki tied into RCS for revision control. Every page
change is commited to an RCS file. So, no sweat. A cursory glance over the
system indicates that only one page was defaced (the main page). The
change has been undone by using the revision menu on the edit screen to go
back to the last known good version (anyone can do it). There are also
preferences to permit displaying revision history and diffs on each page
(below the content). The defacement occured at 10:13 PST on 01 January
2004.

--
Andrew B. Sweger -- The great thing about multitasking is that several
                                things can go wrong at once.