SPUG: Re: Missed you at SPUG. Next time?

Lee Colleton lee at colleton.net
Tue Feb 24 14:06:14 CST 2004

On Wed, 2004-02-18 at 19:32, Michael R.Wolf wrote:
> Lee,
>
> Thanks for the invitation. Sorry I didn't make it -- I was working at
> the Museum of Flight. And as you can tell by the timing, I've been
> swamped lately.
>
> I was hoping to see you at SPUG last night. I'd like to continue some
> of the discussions we had about your Perl involvement. The next
> meeting is going to be a series of lightning talks -- 5-10 minutes
> each. You had mentined that you'd be interested in sharing some of the
> work you've done. Interested?
>
> Perlishly,
> Michael

I've suggested[1] meeting at Espresso Vivace Roasteria next month.  I'm
willing to speak about my Linux in the Library project for an easily
accessible CD Archive.  I'm writing the program now and hope to have it
at 0.1 by the end of the month.

Vivace is a great hangout.  I stop by there often so I can sign SPUG up
for the meeting spot as soon as they start booking March.
--
Lee Colleton <lee at colleton.net>

[1]http://spugwiki.perlocity.org/index.cgi?PotentialMeetingLocations