SPUG: Update friendly community site in PERL

Islandman schieb at centurytel.net
Fri Dec 10 16:36:21 CST 2004

Fred,
 Actually, a recent site I made used the file system approach. But that user
was comfortable with some simple HTML tweaking in an editor and didn't balk
at FTP. The people I'm talking about here have trouble using AOL. I feel I
need to present a friendly familiar browser interface. I was hoping to work
from a framework which has already dealt with a lot of the details of
content management for non-tech users.

-Brian Schieber
bschieber at centurytel.net