SPUG: JOB: Tacoma 3-6 mo. contract w/ .NET skills

Andrew Sweger andrew at sweger.net
Thu Dec 2 19:14:37 CST 2004

>From a recruiter:

I have a 3-6 month contract opportunity in Tacoma for a .NET developer who
is also skilled in PERL for a Logicalis client that is a successful and
secure financial institution. This can be W2Contingent or 1099 employment
agreement for the convenience of the contractor. The project entails a
system migration and some custom development and our client team is a
smart, hardworking and fun group of people. If you are interested, please
contact me directly and forward a word version of your resume. Thank you!

Aimee Cook
Recruiting Manager
Logicalis
www.us.logicalis.com