SPUG: Announcing Federal Way Linux User's Group (FWLUG)

Jonathan Gardner jgardner at jonathangardner.net
Wed Aug 18 22:33:06 CDT 2004

Some friends and I have decided to investigate whether or not to form yet
another LUG in the Puget Sound area. The first meeting will be held at the
Federal Way Regional Library in the conference room, Thursday August 26, 2004
from 5:30PM to 6:30PM. All interested parties are invited, even if you don't
live in or near Federal Way.

The agenda is a discussion on whether we should form, what we should have as
our initial goals, when and where we should meet, and what kind of structure
we should have.

Subscribe to our mailing lists by sending an email to one of the following
addresses.

General Discussion - FWLUG-subscribe at jonathangardner.net
Announcements - FWLUG-announce-subscribe at jonathangardner.net

--