SPUG: April SPUG meeting

Michael R. Wolf MichaelRWolf at att.net
Tue Apr 20 15:04:24 CDT 2004

Brian Wisti <brian at coolnamehere.com> writes:

> That's okay, pay the mean old SPUG people no mind. Seattle.rb loves you, and
> you can present any time ;-)

Seattle.rb? A Ruby group?

I think I've heard Ingy, the language agnostic, mention it. As a
language agnostic (*and* Perl Evangelist) myself I'd be interested in
some more information. I think it would be a benefit to both groups to
have more cross-pollenization, or at least some cross-promotion (but
not by cross, mean people). :-)

Would this be a good thing to add to the SPUG Wiki
(http://spugwiki.perlocity.org/), under "Other Geekly Stuff"?

Thanks,
Michael "!~/mean|old/ (for some definitions of 'mean' and 'old'" Wolf

--
Michael R. Wolf
    All mammals learn by playing!
        MichaelRWolf at att.net