SPUG: perl cgi applications for science articles

gest thasone at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 9 01:49:11 CDT 2004

Anybody know of perl cgi applications for managing
science articles that are in pdf format?

I have several pdf files.  Each file is a science
article from a journal.

Some of the features I'm looking for are:

- Users to search articles by keywords, volume, date,
author, article title, or journal title.

- Abstracts created from each article.

- Conversion of pdf to text, html, or other, if

Or does anybody have better ideas on how to implement

Thank you for any help.

Do you Yahoo!?