SPUG: ulimit

Andrew Sweger andrew at sweger.net
Thu Apr 8 00:38:06 CDT 2004

On Wed, 7 Apr 2004, Brian Hatch wrote:

> Most mailers (mutt at least) do recognize ^--$ to be a sig
> delimiter too - which do you use that don't like it?

Touche!

You know damn well what mailer I'm using (if you peeked at the headers):
the same one I've been using for 12 years. :P

I am so ashamed of myself. I was well on my way to moving to mutt, but
fell back into old habits when I got busy again. I really need to put some
more time into it. Then I can abandon those pesky arrow keys for good.

--
Andrew B. Sweger -- The great thing about multitasking is that several
                                things can go wrong at once.