SPUG: Re: Dancerboy

Joe Devlin jdevlin at stadiumdistrict.com
Sun Sep 28 03:37:52 CDT 2003

I barely survived Paxil.
This prescription antidepressant drug is killing people.

There are very effective natural alternatives.
For example: vitamin B and Omega-3 DHA (fish oil),
exercise, sunshine and zero debt.  The knowledge
is free, and the market is open source.  No need to
be hooked on one manufacturers drug.

See...
http://www.antidepressantsfacts.com/ClassActionAmerica-Prozac-Zoloft-Paxil.htm

I hope this message can help you or someone you know.
Joe Devlin