SPUG: ATTENTION: GSLUG Meeting Room Change

Ken Meyer kmeyer at blarg.net
Sat Sep 13 00:15:06 CDT 2003

Greetings fellow Geek-ites --

Response to the meeting tomorrow seems very strong, judging from my mailbox
today.  For those who just returned to Earth:

	http://www.gslug.org/meeting.html

I was pleasantly surprised to be able to snare for us the room on campus
that I really wanted; but at the cost of possible temporary consternation
amongst the troops.  Sorry for the late notice.

The new location is in the "High Technology Learning Center, Room 2843A" --
the big room on the top floor.  For GSLUG old-timers, this is the room we
used to meet in at NSCC.  For others, this building is now officially
referred to as the  "Dr. Peter C. Ku Education Building" -- but you will
never hear me call it that (at least without a few well-chosen adjectives
attached).  By the way, it is NOT the Technology Building, which is one tier
to the west.

In any event, it is located diagonally completely across the campus from our
accustomed location, in the Southeast corner of the campus.  See:

	http://www.northseattle.edu/maps/directions.htm

For general directions, and:

	http://www.northseattle.edu/maps/campus.htm

For the building location.  See it up at the top of the picture, vanishing
into the perspective convergence?  It is located right at the intersection
of "Eighth Avenue" (Latitude) and Grid-line 47 (Longitude).  Lots of parking
to the East of the building -- no charge on Saturday.  I will try to have
directions at the old location, as well.

About 56 seats at tables and another 40 chairs in racks, if the Grounds
Staff doesn't kype them tonight.  First class, uptown, etc.

Hope to se a lot of you!

Ken Meyer