SPUG: Relative paths in Mod_Perl 2

Peter Darley pdarley at kinesis-cem.com
Wed Oct 29 14:39:42 CST 2003

Folks,
	I'm looking for suggestions for a problem I'm having.  In my code under
mod_perl before 2 I was doing a use lib '../Modules' so different virtual
servers would be able to have different versions of their modules, so I can
have different development trees active on the same server.  Under Mod_Perl
2.0 it doesn't chdir into the script directory, so I can't do that any more.
I want to just build an absolute directory for the use lib, but I cant find
out how to get the directory of the script from Mod_Perl or Apache::Registry
or anything.  Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Peter Darley