SPUG: Open Sauce - King Cafe 11:45AM

Fred Morris m3047 at inwa.net
Thu Oct 23 16:36:50 CDT 2003

I thought I'd go have Dim Sum at the King Cafe tomorrow (Friday the 24th).
I'll be there at 11:45AM, and the first $20 is on me... that should be
enough for several people to eat well!

The King Cafe is a little hole in the wall across the street more or less
from House Of Hong in Seattle's International District, at 723 South King
Street. Do *not* confuse this place with the King Street Cafe (which isn't
even on King!). The place does a roaring takeout business, although it does
have some seating upstairs (hence 11:45).

If you're planning on attending shoot me back an e-mail, or call me at the
number in the sig.

I'll be white guy eating chicken feet. :-p Don't worry, they have other
stuff (Dim Sum is all they do, and they're only open for lunch).

--

Fred Morris
m3047 at inwa.net
206.329.8800 x118 samurai tech support!