SPUG: Re: complementary groups to SPUG

Marc S. Gibian marc.gibian at acm.org
Mon Nov 24 23:41:44 CST 2003

Hi Michael,

There is one very active ACM SIG in the Seattle area, SIGCHI, and the IEEE
Computer Society has a good active local chapter. I recommend both of these.
I also suggest you consider the WSA as they sponsor some of the very good
local meetings in this area.

Please let me know if you have any specific questions I might be able to
help with.