SPUG: Osoft guys want to present "OSource Training" product

Brian Hatch bri at ifokr.org
Fri Nov 21 23:03:04 CST 2003

> I thought Tuesday's meeting was very good!

Thanks -- sorry it wasn't up to my normal
standards.  Generally I like to start the
overheads the night before, not the afternoon
of...

I hope to have the slides online by Sunday.
My wife had premature labour, and is in
the hospital now until the twins are born,
which will likely be around christmas, so
my 'free time' just became non existant.

Let that be a warning to potential
speakers -- talk at SPUG on your first
attendance and weird things happen.
Labour, snow in Ballard, who knows
what else...

--
Brian Hatch                  "Other e-mail programs are
   Systems and                not designed to enable