SPUG: Osoft guys want to present "OSource Training" product

Bill Campbell bill at celestial.com
Fri Nov 21 15:59:22 CST 2003

On Fri, Nov 21, 2003, Richard Wood wrote:
>Personally,
>
>I would really like to see a presentation on using one
>of the Template systems.  Especially one that does
>something interesting and difficult.

CGI::Application together with HTML::Template makes it easy to separate the
page design from the perl coding.  One of the problems I've always had when
looking at php is that it mixes the HTML page with code making both
difficult to understand.

Bill
--
INTERNET:   bill at Celestial.COM  Bill Campbell; Celestial Systems, Inc.

``Microsoft IIS has more holes than a wheel of Swiss Cheese after a shotgun
blast'' -- John Dvorak