SPUG:SpamAssassin with Exchange

Jeremy Kahn kahn at cpan.org
Tue May 13 14:43:32 CDT 2003

Dahlke, Doug wrote:

>... Unfortunately I'm having difficulty
>in getting Mail-SpamAssassin package with both VPM and PPM or PPM3.
>
>... The code in the
>first link would work, but I can't get the package apparently.  Any
>ideas for other links for that other than Active State?  Thanks

You might try some other repository for PPMs. Randy Kobes has one at
  http://theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca/ppmpackages/

but browsing there, it doesn't look like Mail-SpamAssassin is there. Rats.

The Source of All Wisdom (Google) turns up a mini-tutorial for how to
add a repository to your ppm3 setup:

  http://www.nyetwork.org/wiki/win32_apache2

Alternatively, you could (maybe) build from source from CPAN. Peeking at
the source files there, it don't look easy, bro. But if you have nmake
and Visual Studio, you might be able to get it to build.

Good luck.

--jeremy